Nollywood Actor Junior Pope Odonwodo and his family escape death as a fire break out at their home while they slept.
The video he shared online shows the exterior walls, chairs and AC blackened from the fire.
Fortunately, no life was lost.
Pope captioned the video: “Join Me In Thanking God Ooooooooo
My House Almost Went Up In Flames While My Family Slept But GOD Intervened.
My Hands Are Clean Oooooooooooo,(Akam di Ocha). God Is The Greatest (final full stop). My family and I are safe.”
Watch the video below.
View this post on Instagram